Loading...

3.28.2008

I am KC: KC Concepcion's Newest Project on TV

Categories: ,




THE MOST beautiful face on Philippine TV today makes a legion of her fans excited about her new show that will showcase her flexibility as an actress, the Drama Anthology, I am KC.

KC Concepcion will be playing various roles in dramas of different genre, which will put to test how well she can act.

Her first offering is a comedy with Ai-Ai delas Alas and Jake Cuenca, where she will appear as an overconfident gal with great dreams for herself and for her mother.

After the success of her Maalaala Mo Kaya episode, KC is expected to improve the ratings of ABS-CBN, which does her copious promotions.

KC is well-loved by Filipinos that many of us are always excited with updates about her. People also loved her because she is a daughter of no less than the Megastar, Sharon Cuneta.

What I like about KC, aside from her being beautiful is her being a well-rounded individual, whish makes her a good role model for the Filipino youth. She is the kind of actress that deserves all our respect.

I will surely be watching I am KC, which will start on March 29, 2008 on ABS-CBN.
Share |

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

2 Response to I am KC: KC Concepcion's Newest Project on TV

3:27 AM

nope. I'm a loyal Kapuso, so I can't watch that, but I have no ill feelings for the kapamilyas.

Anonymous
4:21 AM

I will give KC a chance to prove herself.

Receive Updates from MusikaCentral Through Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts with Thumbnails