Loading...

7.01.2011

The Adventures of Pureza, The Queen of the Riles -- Melai's First Movie

Categories: , ,

MELAI CANTIVEROS, the funny girl from GenSan and Pinoy Big Brother Grand Winner is now officially a movie star as she takes the lead role in the Star Cinema and Sine Screen comedy film, The Adventure of Pureza, The Queen of the Riles.



The Adventures of Pureza is directed by Soxie Topacio of the acclaimed comedy film, Ded Na Si Lolo.

Together with Melai Cantiveros in this movie is his real life boyfriend Jason Francisco.

Also part of the cast are Martin Del Rosario, Bianca Manalo, Bekimon, Nico Antonio, Joem Bascon, Ms. Gina Pareno and other surprise guests!

Here's the trailer of the movie:





K-la sings 'The Adventures of Pureza' Theme Song


K-la, one of the finalists in Sharon Cuneta's Star Power sings the theme song for The Adventures of Pureza, the Queeen of the Riles.

The official sound track is entitled, I'm Feeling Sexy Tonight, originally sung by Chona Cruz and composed by Ed Formoso.

Here's the lyrics and video of the song:





Intro: Dm-C-A7-Dm-; (4x)


I
Dm
Well, I'm gonna get dress for the evening
C
Yes, I'm gonna look like a fox tonight
A7
Put on my high-heel boots
Dm
And then show the world that I feel alright
Dm
Yes, I'm gonna give them heads a-turnin'
C
Just to let them know everything's ok
A7
Yes, I'm gonna walk the dancing floors
Dm
Raise my arms and then shout hey!


Chorus
Gm
I'm feeling sexy tonight
C F Dm
I'm feeling good, I'm feelin' very quite alright
Gm
I feel like dancin' and romancin'
C F
And wining and dining all through the night
D7 Gm
Ooh, I'm feeling sexy tonight
C F Dm
I'm feeling good, I'm feelin' very quite alright
Gm C Dm,Dm,C,Dm
I'm gonna do my thing, I'm gonna be myself tonight


II
Dm
Hey, I'm gonna make myself a spender
C
Yes, I'm gonnna look so out of sight
A7 Dm
I'm gonna be what I wanted to be all of my life
Dm
Yes, I'm gonna rock and beat a boogie
C
Gonna blast the radio in the car
A7
I'm gonna dance, I'm gonna drink
Dm
Yes, I'm gonna be a star


(Repeat Chorus)


Adlib: Dm-C-A7-Dm-; (2x)


(Repeat Chorus)


Adlib: Dm,Dm,C,Dm
Dm-C-A7-Dm-


(Repeat I and Chorus)


(Repeat II)


(Repeat Chorus except last word)


F D7
... tonight


Gm
I'm sexy, sexy tonight
C F Dm
I'm feeling good, I'm feelin' very quite alright
Gm
I feel like dancin' and romancin'
C F
And wining and dining all through the night
D7 Gm
Ooh, I'm feeling sexy tonight...


(fade)


Congratulations, Melai on your first starring role! Good luck to The Adventures of Pureza!

The Adventures of Pureza, The Queen of the Riles opens on July 13!
Share |

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "The Adventures of Pureza, The Queen of the Riles -- Melai's First Movie"

Receive Updates from MusikaCentral Through Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts with Thumbnails