Loading...

4.28.2010

Dashboard Confessional Live in Manila Concert

Categories: , ,

MILLIONS OF Pinoy fans must have been waiting for this.

Finally, Dashboard Confessional is coming to Manila and it's happening on the 27th of May at the Trinoma Mall.

I was not a big DC fan. I have been hearing the music over the radio but I haven't been paying much attention. Until I met friends who introduced me to its music. And I started loving every song I listened to.

My favorites include:
1. Stolen
2. Belle of the Boulevard
3. Alter the Ending
4. Hands Down
5. Everybody Learns from Disaster

If only I live in the metro, I would definitely go to the concert. The prices are fairly affordable, especially for the early birds:


EARLY-BIRD (Until May 3, 2010 only)

VIP PhP 3,256.00 (Reserved Seating)
Gold PhP 2,432.00 (With Seats – FCFS)
Silver PhP 1,236.00 (Standing)
Bronze PhP 580.00 (Standing)

REGULAR (Starting May 4, 2010)

VIP PhP 4,070.00 (Reserved Seating)
Gold PhP 3,040.00 (With Seats – FCFS)
Silver PhP 1,545.00 (Standing)
Bronze PhP 725.00 (Standing)

As a bonus, here is a video of Dashboard Confessionals' Belle of the Boulevard







Dashboard Confessional Live in Manila

Share |

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Dashboard Confessional Live in Manila Concert"

Receive Updates from MusikaCentral Through Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts with Thumbnails