Loading...

12.03.2008

Charice Pempengco and Sarah Geronimo sing To Love You More

Categories:

I DON'T have the intention to start a war here. I am just appreciating two great singers of our country. I find listening to these singers worth my time. It makes me feel good about us as a people.

Here's a video of Charice Pempengco's recent performance in the ABS-CBN Morning Show, Umagang Kay Ganda:


Here is Sarah Geronimo's version of the same song that won her the Star for A Night title when she was fourteen. Today, Sahah is reaping the fruits of her talent.


Bravo, bravo!
Share |

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Charice Pempengco and Sarah Geronimo sing To Love You More"

Receive Updates from MusikaCentral Through Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts with Thumbnails