Loading...

1.09.2011

Lea Salonga sings 'I Dreamed a Dream' in Les Misérables' 25th Anniv

Categories: , , , , , ,

I SUDDENLY wanted to listen to Lea Salonga a while ago, so I searched for a video on YouTube of her performances. I found this video of her singing "I Dreamed a Dream" when she played Fantine in the 25th Anniiversary of the musical, Les Misérables.



Lea Salonga is known for her Tony Award-winning performance of the original role in the musical, Miss Saigon. She has made Filipinos very proud with her performances in other musicals including Les Misérables, Flower Drum Song, Cats, Cinderella, and many others.

Long before Charice made it big in the international music scene, there has been a Lea Salonga whose great singing talent has earned praises and acclaims from many musically-inclined ears.

Lea Salonga as Fantine in Les Misérables


Share |

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Lea Salonga sings 'I Dreamed a Dream' in Les Misérables' 25th Anniv"

Receive Updates from MusikaCentral Through Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts with Thumbnails